Cheers,

Yingjie

Search Discussions

  • Yingjie Lan at May 3, 2010 at 1:40 am

    Subject: ANN: expy 0.6.6 released!
    To: "python list" <python-list at python.org>
    Cc: "CAPI Python" <capi-sig at python.org>
    Date: Monday, May 3, 2010, 3:24 AM
    EXPY is an express way to extend Python!

    EXPY provides a way to extend python in an elegant way. For
    more information and a tutorial, see: http://expy.sourceforge.net/
    I'm using expy in a serious project to wrap an old project written in C and deliver it up via www with django. That is why expy is getting improved quickly these days. So far, both the project and expy are making good progress hand in hand.

    Cheers,

    Yingjie
  • Yingjie Lan at May 3, 2010 at 12:43 pm
    EXPY is an express way to extend Python!

    EXPY provides a way to extend python in an elegant way.
    For more information and a tutorial, see:

    http://expy.sourceforge.net/

    I'm glad to announce a new release again today. ^_^

    What's new:

    Version 0.6.7
    1. Now functions can have 'value on failure' via rawtype.
    2. Now property getters/setters can have @throws
    3. Bug fix: if __init__ wrapper fails, it must return -1.

    Cheers,

    Yingjie

grouppython-list @
categoriespython