Python 2.6.4 is built, and I found a bdist_wininst project and
wininst-8 project.

How do I manage to build the msi for this thing?

Search Discussions

  • Gabriel Genellina at Feb 10, 2010 at 12:14 am
    En Tue, 09 Feb 2010 19:55:30 -0300, Mark Jones <mark0978 at gmail.com>
    escribi?:
    Python 2.6.4 is built, and I found a bdist_wininst project and
    wininst-8 project.

    How do I manage to build the msi for this thing?
    See the Tools\msi directory; and look for some posts last year from Tim
    Golden regarding some issues with the directory layout and other details.

    --
    Gabriel Genellina
  • Mark Jones at Feb 10, 2010 at 12:24 am

    I scanned all the folders for inst, install, setup, but since msi was
    the expected output extension, I didn't see that!