I'm happy to announce the first beta release of Pymazon: a Python
implemented alternative to the Amazon mp3 downloader.

Pymazon was created specifically to alleviate the issues surrounding the
Linux version of the Amazon mp3 downloader (though it should run just fine
in Windows too).

Pymazon can be used from the command line, or a gui interface if PyQt4 is
installed.

You can get Pymazon from the cheeseshop using pip (easy_install is not
supported as it breaks the bin script):

$ pip install pymazon

You can read more about Pymazon (screenshots, installation, usage, source
code) at http://code.google.com/p/pymazon/

Cheers!

Chris