Hello all,
im making some script with python mechanize,
one of problem is it really hard to find which support javascript supported
web client scraping or crawler.
actually i was found some such as python-spidermonkey and pykhtml and so on.
but most of all only support on linux .
i want to make my python script with exe file.
so definitely i have to install on windows platform.
my question is ..are there any method to can install python-spidermonkey or
pykhtml on windows platform?
i really need to support windows platform.
if anyone can hint or help really appreicate!
thanks in advance
Paul