hello,
currently im making some web scrap script.
and i was choice PAMIE to use my script.
actually im new to python and programming.
so i have no idea ,if i use PAMIE,it really helpful to make script to relate
with win32-python.
ok my problem is ,
while im making script,i was encounter two probelm.
first , i want to let work my script Beautifulsoup and PAMIE.
so i was googled, and only i can found 1 hint.
follow script is which i was found in google.
but it not work for me.
im using PAMIE3 version.even if i changed to pamie 2b version ,i couldn't
make it working.

from BeautifulSoup import BeautifulSoup
Import cPAMIE
url = 'http://www.cnn.com'
ie = cPAMIE.PAMIE(url)
bs = BeautifulSoup(ie.pageText())

and follow is my script. how to make it to work ?
from BeautifulSoup import BeautifulSoup
from PAM30 import PAMIE

url = 'http://www.cnn.com'
ie = PAMIE(url)
bs = BeautifulSoup(ie.pageText())

my second problem is,while im making script,i think sometime i need normal
IE interface.
is it possible to change PAMIE's IE interface to just normal IE
interface(InternetExplorer.Application)?
i don't want to open new IE window to work with normal IE interface,want to
continue work with current PAMIE's IE windows.
sorry for my bad english
Paul

  • Gabriel Genellina at Oct 24, 2009 at 5:00 am

    En Fri, 23 Oct 2009 03:03:56 -0300, elca <highcar at gmail.com> escribi?:

    follow script is which i was found in google.
    but it not work for me.
    im using PAMIE3 version.even if i changed to pamie 2b version ,i couldn't
    make it working.
    You'll have to provide more details. *What* happened? You got an
    exception? Please post the complete exception traceback.
    from BeautifulSoup import BeautifulSoup
    Import cPAMIE
    url = 'http://www.cnn.com'
    ie = cPAMIE.PAMIE(url)
    bs = BeautifulSoup(ie.pageText())
    Also, don't re-type the code. Copy and paste it, directly from the program
    that failed.

    --
    Gabriel Genellina
  • Elca at Oct 25, 2009 at 1:32 am

    from BeautifulSoup import BeautifulSoup
    from PAM30 import PAMIE
    url = 'http://www.cnn.com'
    ie = PAMIE(url)
    bs = BeautifulSoup(ie.pageText())

    and i was got such like follow error in wingide.
    i can guess because of current version of PAM30 don't have attribute
    'pageText'.
    but i couldn't found what is same attribute in PAM30 module. and other
    problem is while im using PAMIE,is it possible to change normal '
    Dispatch("InternetExplorer.Application") ' ?
    i mean.....don't open another internet explorer windows, and using current
    PAMIE session.
    thanks in advance!

    AttributeError: PAMIE instance has no attribute 'pageText'
    File "C:\test12.py", line 7, in <module>