Hello Everybody... here we go - my question:

1. I am using Eclipse IDE with Python 2.5 and pyodbc25 - winXP; need to read
content from a
Lotus Notes database, so run some basic query like - SELECT personname FROM
tablename.
2. 'import pyodbc' is ok - python see it!
3. But it doesn't connect, when I try to run
conn = pyodbc.connect("DRIVER={Lotus NotesSQL Driver};SERVER=local;UID=John
Meyer;PWD=yellowbird;DATABASE=mydb.nsf")

It gives me the error:
pyodbc.Error: ('IM002', '[IM002] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data
source name not found and no default driver specified (0)
(SQLDriverConnectW)')

Please, any hint or suggestion? Thanks in advance. ThreaderSlash