Hi all.

I've problems while using setuptools for getting an egg and upload it
on pypi. The egg (in bdist_egg or sdist format) are always "corrupted"
as far as a lot of files are not included in the zip, tar.gz or egg
results.
Looking at google it seems that this problem has been fixed (related
to the SVN version used).

But I continue to have problems. I'm using setuptools 0.6c9 and SVN
1.6.2 on my MacOS.

--
-- luca

Search Discussions

  • Chris Withers at Oct 13, 2009 at 1:50 pm

    Luca Fabbri wrote:
    I've problems while using setuptools for getting an egg and upload it
    on pypi. The egg (in bdist_egg or sdist format) are always "corrupted"
    as far as a lot of files are not included in the zip, tar.gz or egg
    results.
    Looking at google it seems that this problem has been fixed (related
    to the SVN version used).

    But I continue to have problems. I'm using setuptools 0.6c9 and SVN
    1.6.2 on my MacOS.
    Yeah, that will be broken if you use find_packages() and friends.

    You need to wait for setuptools 0.6c10 (due in a week or two) or switch
    to using Distribute...

    Chris

    - http://www.simplistix.co.uk

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedOct 13, '09 at 1:14p
activeOct 13, '09 at 1:50p
websitepython.org

2 users in discussion

Luca Fabbri: 1 post Chris Withers: 1 post