Hello

Can anyone suggest a good book Python book for advancing from beginner
level?

(I started with Learning Python 3rd ed)

Regards,
Elias

Search Discussions

  • Parikshat Dubey at Sep 30, 2009 at 12:08 pm
    "Learning Python" and "Python in a nutshell" from O'Reilly

    Regards
    Parikshat Dubey
    Can anyone suggest a good book Python book for advancing from beginner
    level?

    (I started with Learning Python 3rd ed)

    Regards,
    Elias

    -----Fear not the path of truth, for the lack of people walking on it.

    ----Practice yourself, for heaven's sake, in little things; and thence
    proceed to
    greater.
    An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
  • Krishnakant at Sep 30, 2009 at 12:34 pm