Hello,

I'm pleased to announce pyxser-1.1r, a Python-Object to XML
serializer and deserializer. This package it's completly
written in C and licensed under LGPLv3.

The tested Python versions are 2.5.X and 2.7.X.

* home page:
http://coder.cl/software/pyxser

* hosted at:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pyxser/

The current ChangeLog is as follows:

- -----8<----------8<----------8<----------8<-----
1.1r (2009.05.09):

Daniel Molina Wegener <dmw at coder.cl>
* Removed bugs concerning XML schema declaration for output
documents.
* Removed bugs concerning XML schema design for C14N
serialization.
* Removed exc argument from C14N serialization functions,
because they have no sense.
* Code cleanup with function arguments (C code).
* All changes seems to be transparent for previous versions.
- -----8<----------8<----------8<----------8<-----

Also, I need a little bit of feedback. I want it to be able to
serialize files and buffers: I've planned to allow the user
to have three options: ignore files, serialize them in base64
encoding and just put the file name as string. But my question
concerns how the files and buffers are deserialized: I must
allow the user to dump the files on a directory, put the complete
file on a buffer object, or just extract the base64 encoded
block?

Best regards and thanks in advance...
- --
.O. | Daniel Molina Wegener | FreeBSD & Linux
..O | dmw [at] coder [dot] cl | Open Standards
OOO | http://coder.cl/ | FOSS Developer

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedJul 28, '09 at 3:02a