This is my first post here, hope this is the right group, and sorry
for my broken English.

So, let's start. I have created small PyQt application Simple Task
Timer (http://code.google.com/p/simpletasktimer/). Also I created
windows binary distro with py2exe, and Linux packages (.rpm and .deb).
I would like to have Mac OS X .app binary distro but I don't have Mac
OS, and I can't install Mac OS as guest on Virtual Box.

Now, I'm searching for some volunteers with Mac OS who would like to
test application on Mac OS, and (if it's possible) to create .app
binary for Simple Task Timer. Any help would be appreciated.

Tnx for reading.

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedJun 2, '09 at 9:39p