I'm looking for procedures converting the IIR filters into cascade and/
or parallel forms. Something like dir2cas.m or dir2par.m known in the
Matlab/Octave world.
Unfortunately SciPy does not contain such functions.
If they are not available, I would be grateful for any hints helping
me to implement them myself.
--
TIA, BR,
WZab

Search Discussions

  • Aahz at May 8, 2009 at 12:55 am
    In article <af91e679-e8cf-4db5-9c88-6436e520ce4e at z7g2000vbh.googlegroups.com>,
    wzab wrote:
    I'm looking for procedures converting the IIR filters into cascade and/
    or parallel forms. Something like dir2cas.m or dir2par.m known in the
    Matlab/Octave world.
    Unfortunately SciPy does not contain such functions.
    If they are not available, I would be grateful for any hints helping
    me to implement them myself.
    Even though they're not in SciPy, the mailing lists for NumPy/SciPY are
    probably good places to get advice.

    --Bill Harlan
  • Lawrence D'Oliveiro at May 8, 2009 at 11:10 am
    In message <af91e679-
    e8cf-4db5-9c88-6436e520ce4e at z7g2000vbh.googlegroups.com>, wzab wrote:
    I'm looking for procedures converting the IIR filters into cascade and/
    or parallel forms.
    Tried a DSP textbook?
  • Wzab at May 9, 2009 at 11:54 am