Hello,

I'm pleased to announce pyxser-1.0rc1, a Python-Object to XML
serializer and deserializer. This package it's completly
written in C and licensed under LGPLv3.

The tested Python versions are 2.5.X and 2.7.X.

* home page:
http://coder.cl/software/pyxser

* hosted at:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyxser/

The current ChangeLog is as follows:

- -----8<----------8<----------8<----------8<-----
1.0rc1 (2009.04.26):

Daniel Molina Wegener <dmw at coder.cl>
* Added both byte string and unicode returning and procesing
functions. This means that we have serialize(),
serialize_c14n(), serialize_c14n_strict(), unserialize(),
validate() and validate_c14n() functions for byte strings
and u_serialize(), u_serialize_c14n(), u_serialize_c14n_strict(),
u_unserialize(), u_validate() and u_validate_c14n() for
unicode strings.
* Removed memory leaks, now it runs over 1400000 pyxser
operations without crashing (100000 cicles testing every
function).
* Removed bugs concerning reference counting that was
crashing when trying to access unserialized objects attributes.
* This is an approach to a production environment release ;)
- -----8<----------8<----------8<----------8<-----

Feel free to use and test. You can modify test-utf8-prof.py
to use more than 100.000 cicles without crashing.

Best regards,
- --
.O. | Daniel Molina Wegener | FreeBSD & Linux
..O | dmw [at] coder [dot] cl | Open Standards
OOO | http://coder.cl/ | FOSS Developer

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedApr 27, '09 at 12:51a