Sylvain Th?nault LOGILAB, Paris (France)
Formations Python, Zope, Plone, Debian: http://www.logilab.fr/formations
D?veloppement logiciel sur mesure: http://www.logilab.fr/services
Python et calcul scientifique: http://www.logilab.fr/science

Search Discussions

  • Sylvain Thénault at Mar 25, 2009 at 10:31 am
    oops, forgot the mail content :$ Here it is...

    I'm pleased to announce releases of pylint 0.18, logilab-astng
    0.19 and logilab-common 0.39. All these packages should now be
    cleanly available through easy install.

    Also, happy pylint users will get:

    * fixed python 2.6 support (pylint/astng tested from 2.4 to 2.6)
    * get source code (and so astng) for zip/egg imports
    * some understanding of the property decorator and of unbound methods
    * some false positives fixed and others minor improvments

    See projects home page and ChangeLog for more information:

    http://www.logilab.org/project/pylint
    http://www.logilab.org/project/logilab-astng
    http://www.logilab.org/project/logilab-common

    Please report any problem / question to the python-projects at lists.logilab.org
    mailing-list.

    Enjoy!
    --
    Sylvain Th?nault LOGILAB, Paris (France)
    Formations Python, Zope, Plone, Debian: http://www.logilab.fr/formations
    D?veloppement logiciel sur mesure: http://www.logilab.fr/services
    Python et calcul scientifique: http://www.logilab.fr/science
  • Andrew cooke at Mar 25, 2009 at 10:58 am
    python 3? :o)

    (thanks anyway - pylint is very useful, and saved me much work)

    Sylvain Th?nault wrote:
    oops, forgot the mail content :$ Here it is...

    I'm pleased to announce releases of pylint 0.18, logilab-astng
    0.19 and logilab-common 0.39. All these packages should now be
    cleanly available through easy install.

    Also, happy pylint users will get:

    * fixed python 2.6 support (pylint/astng tested from 2.4 to 2.6)
    * get source code (and so astng) for zip/egg imports
    * some understanding of the property decorator and of unbound methods
    * some false positives fixed and others minor improvments

    See projects home page and ChangeLog for more information:

    http://www.logilab.org/project/pylint
    http://www.logilab.org/project/logilab-astng
    http://www.logilab.org/project/logilab-common

    Please report any problem / question to the
    python-projects at lists.logilab.org
    mailing-list.

    Enjoy!
    --
    Sylvain Th?nault LOGILAB, Paris (France)
    Formations Python, Zope, Plone, Debian: http://www.logilab.fr/formations
    D?veloppement logiciel sur mesure: http://www.logilab.fr/services
    Python et calcul scientifique: http://www.logilab.fr/science
  • Sylvain Thénault at Mar 25, 2009 at 11:22 am

    Le Wednesday 25 March 2009 11:58:37 andrew cooke, vous avez ?crit?:
    python 3? :o)
    python 3 support is no much far away now that we support the new _ast module.
    logilab-common already has its py3k branch in the source repository... So it's
    in the plan, but any helps appreciated of course ;)

    --
    Sylvain Th?nault LOGILAB, Paris (France)
    Formations Python, Zope, Plone, Debian: http://www.logilab.fr/formations
    D?veloppement logiciel sur mesure: http://www.logilab.fr/services
    Python et calcul scientifique: http://www.logilab.fr/science
  • Colin J. Williams at Mar 25, 2009 at 12:43 pm

    Sylvain Th?nault wrote:
    Le Wednesday 25 March 2009 11:58:37 andrew cooke, vous avez ?crit :
    python 3? :o)
    python 3 support is no much far away now that we support the new _ast module.
    logilab-common already has its py3k branch in the source repository... So it's
    in the plan, but any helps appreciated of course ;)
    Not Found

    The requested URL
    /pub/pylint/pylint-0.18.0.tar.gz was not
    found on this server.
    Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) mod_ssl/2.2.9
    OpenSSL/0.9.8g Server at ftp.logilab.org
    Port 80

  • Sylvain Thénault at Mar 26, 2009 at 7:10 am

    OpenSSL/0.9.8g Server at ftp.logilab.org
    Port 80
    damned synchronization script! Should have been fixed yesterday night. Thank
    you for reporting this.

    --
    Sylvain Th?nault LOGILAB, Paris (France)
    Formations Python, Zope, Plone, Debian: http://www.logilab.fr/formations
    D?veloppement logiciel sur mesure: http://www.logilab.fr/services
    Python et calcul scientifique: http://www.logilab.fr/science

grouppython-list @