From the PSF board candidates statements:
Tim Peters
==========

While my efforts to get the PSF recognized as a bank holding company
(and so qualify for billions of dollars in US TARP aid) haven't yet
succeeded, I'm apparently the only director who even thought about it --
let alone type about it. If reelected, I will redouble my efforts to
stamp out humor, lighten the mood, vastly increase spending while
enormously cutting taxes, and in all other ways meet and exceed
everyone's demands -- the more contradictory the better. If not
reelected -- well, you don't want to go there. I'm the only director
who's been on the Board forever, and without me they couldn't even
figure out when a meeting reached quorum. Face it: I'm just plain too
big to fail ;-)

I-never-met-a-boondoggle-i-didn't-like-ly, yr's,

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.smontanaro.net/

grouppython-list @
categoriespython