FAQ
Dear friend,

Thank you for your attention to http://shopping.web.0931dns.cn/(www.elec-bestseller.com
).we sell all kinds of best electronics, with the lowest price and the
highest quality. In fact this is the first year we open abroad market
and in order to open abroad market we offer free shipping, the first
500customers we give a mp3 worth 50Euros as a gift.What's more, to
show the love for our loyal customers, if you buy any two items or
over on our website, installment will be availble,that is to say you
can pay 80% at first, the other 20% can be paid after you receive the
delivery.

we add many new products such as the apple iphone 8GB(148Euros) and
16GB(245Euros) and samsung i850(235Euros).

Contact us: MSN

elec-bestseller at hotmail.com



Yahoo ID : elec.original at hotmail.com



Enjoy your shopping here.

We are 24 hours on-line.

If there is anything we can do for you ,please feel free to contact
us.

Search Discussions

Related Discussions

Discussion Navigation
viewthread | post
Discussion Overview
grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedNov 20, '08 at 3:49p
activeNov 20, '08 at 3:49p
posts1
users1
websitepython.org

1 user in discussion

Windchen1214: 1 post

People

Translate

site design / logo © 2022 Grokbase