Dear Python users,

I am pleased to announce version 9.4 of the data plotting software
DISLIN.

DISLIN is a high-level and easy to use plotting library for
displaying data as curves, bar graphs, pie charts, 3D-colour plots,
surfaces, contours and maps. Several output formats are supported
such as X11, VGA, PostScript, PDF, CGM, WMF, HPGL, TIFF, GIF, PNG,
BMP and SVG.

The software is available for the most C, Fortran 77 and Fortran 90/95
compilers. Plotting extensions for the interpreting languages Perl,
Python and Java are also supported.

DISLIN distributions and manuals in PDF, PostScript and HTML format
are available from the DISLIN home page

http://www.dislin.de

and via FTP from the server

ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/grafik/dislin

All DISLIN distributions are free for non-commercial use. Licenses
for commercial use are available from the site http://www.dislin.de.

-------------------
Helmut Michels
Max Planck Institute for
Solar System Research Phone: +49 5556 979-334
Max-Planck-Str. 2 Fax : +49 5556 979-240
D-37191 Katlenburg-Lindau Mail : michels at mps.mpg.de

Search Discussions

  • Méta-MCI (MVP) at Oct 15, 2008 at 4:25 pm
    Hello!

    version 9.4 of DISLIN
    Thanks!
    I like Dislin.
    But...
    I don't found the release (binary/win) for Python 2.6...

    --
    Michel Claveau
  • Helmut Michels at Oct 16, 2008 at 9:09 am

    M?ta-MCI (MVP) wrote:
    Hello!

    version 9.4 of DISLIN

    Thanks! I like Dislin.
    But...
    I don't found the release (binary/win) for Python 2.6...

    --
    Michel Claveau
    Sorry, I have not compiled Dislin for Python 2.6 until yet. I will try
    it in the next time.

    Regards,

    Helmut
  • Helmut Michels at Oct 17, 2008 at 6:54 am

    M?ta-MCI (MVP) wrote:
    Hello!

    version 9.4 of DISLIN

    Thanks! I like Dislin.
    But...
    I don't found the release (binary/win) for Python 2.6...

    --
    Michel Claveau
    I have now added a Dislin distribution for Python 2.6 and Windows.

    --
    Helmut Michels
  • Méta-MCI (MVP) at Oct 17, 2008 at 5:13 pm

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedOct 15, '08 at 8:47a
activeOct 17, '08 at 5:13p