Trying to get rid of stuff in preparation for moving I came across an unused
Python Pocket Reference by Mark Lutz (1st ed, published 1998). If you'd
like it, drop me a note. No charge for the book, but you pay the actual
postage.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.webfast.com/~skip/

Search Discussions

  • Evans at Oct 11, 2008 at 7:26 pm

    Trying to get rid of stuff in preparation for moving I came across an unused
    Python Pocket Reference by Mark Lutz (1st ed, published 1998). ?If you'd
    like it, drop me a note. ?No charge for the book, but you pay the actual
    postage.

    --
    Skip Montanaro - s... at pobox.com -http://www.webfast.com/~skip/
    I was giving away a few weeks ago myself, but none them was a Python

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedOct 11, '08 at 3:59p
activeOct 11, '08 at 7:26p