Hi, pythoners,

I am planning a face-to-face meetup on RAD with python: http://python.meetup.com/190/

Depends on the time commitment frame of python developers, we meet
monthly, weekly, or even daily, at convenient place like coffee
society, library, bookstore, ..., etc.

I will also be trying to keep a concurrent blogs -- in text, pictures,
videos -- to keep track of activities and topics as much as possible.
Participants in person are welcome! For those interesting in updates,
please send me an E-mail sujected with "subscription on python
maillist" to my E-mail of username "BayVictor" -- which I use at
gmail.

Thanks and wish python can bite your way out, :)
Victor.

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedOct 1, '08 at 6:34p