Solutions Architect
RPM Solutions Pty Ltd
Mobile: 0430 223 558
luke.hamilton at rpm-solutions.com.au

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Rajanikanth Jammalamadaka at Aug 17, 2008 at 5:56 pm
    Hi! Luke,

    You can use the vmrun command for interacting with VMware
    Workstation/Fusion. You can do something like

    import os
    os.system('vmrun start .vmxFile')
    os.system('vmrun stop .vmxFile')

    If you can be more specific about your needs, I may be able to help you further.

    Thanks,

    Raj

    On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 6:19 AM, Luke Hamilton