Hi there,

I'm trying to install PyGreSQL for python 2.4.
the installation seems to be done correctly, but when I try to import the pgdb module I got the message:
import pgdb
Traceback (most recent call last):
import pgdb
File "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\pgdb.py", line 69, in -toplevel-
from _pg import *

I googled around and I found that the problem could be the libpq.dll file. Then I copied the libpq.dll to the windows directory as well as in the Python dll's directory but the problem is still there.

Please, could someone help me to solve this problem?
Thank you in advance!
Ervin.