I'm pleased to announce release 0.3.0 of Python FTP Server library
(pyftpdlib).
http://code.google.com/p/pyftpdlib/

=== About ===

Python FTP server library provides an high-level portable interface to
easily write asynchronous FTP servers with Python.
Based on asyncore framework pyftpdlib is currently the most complete
RFC959 FTP server implementation available for Python programming
language.

=== Major changes ===

- Implemented more recent FTP commands like MLST, MLSD, FEAT and
OPTS.
- Iterators are now used for calculating requests requiring long time
to complete (LIST and MLSD commands).
- Extended the set of assignable user permissions.

A complete list of changes including enhancements, bug fixes and
instructions for porting old code is available here:
http://code.google.com/p/pyftpdlib/wiki/ReleaseNotes03

=== More links: ===

* Source tarball: http://pyftpdlib.googlecode.com/files/pyftpdlib-0.3.0.tar.gz
* Online docs: http://code.google.com/p/pyftpdlib/wiki/Tutorial
* FAQs: http://code.google.com/p/pyftpdlib/wiki/FAQ
* RFCs compliance paper: http://code.google.com/p/pyftpdlib/wiki/RFCsCompliance
* Issue tracker: http://code.google.com/p/pyftpdlib/issues/list

Thanks,

-- Giampaolo Rodola' < g.rodola [at] gmail [dot] com >

Search Discussions

  • Salvatore at Jan 17, 2008 at 9:27 pm

    Giampaolo Rodola' a ?crit :
    Hi,
    I'm pleased to announce release 0.3.0 of Python FTP Server library
    (pyftpdlib).
    http://code.google.com/p/pyftpdlib/
    - Giampaolo Rodola' < g.rodola [at] gmail [dot] com >

    Greatissimo :-)
    It would be nice if this could be integrate in Python Libs

    Regards

    Salvatore

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedJan 17, '08 at 7:22p
activeJan 17, '08 at 9:27p
websitepython.org

2 users in discussion

Salvatore: 1 post Giampaolo Rodola': 1 post