hi,

I am looking for a python PDF library that starts with 'Q' ... I just
found them somewhere in the internet but I can't find them now that I
need it. Does someone knows this?

Thanks

Search Discussions

  • Kyosohma at Nov 16, 2007 at 2:09 pm

    On Nov 15, 7:17 pm, james_027 wrote:
    hi,

    I am looking for a python PDF library that starts with 'Q' ... I just
    found them somewhere in the internet but I can't find them now that I
    need it. Does someone knows this?

    Thanks
    I'm not sure what you're referring to. The best known one is
    ReportLabs for generating PDFs in Python code. There's also pyPdf for
    merging PDFs and/or extracting information from them, among other
    things.

    http://pybrary.net/pyPdf/
    www.reportlab.org

    Maybe if one of these was listed on a foreign site, it was spelled
    with a 'Q'?

    Mike

grouppython-list @
categoriespython