Hello:

Recently I started an open source project "cutils" on the
sourceforge:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/crablfs/

The document can be found at:
http://crablfs.sourceforge.net/#ru_data_man

This project's mirrord/fs_mirror is a near realtime file system
mirroring application across 2 or more hosts, now it can work
for me.

I hope this tool can be useful to you.

Thank you.