play around and have fun with the parts.

--
Gregory Ewing
greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz

Search Discussions

  • Markus Gritsch at Sep 25, 2007 at 11:40 am
    Hi Greg,

    thank you for this great game! I like it very much.

    Just one thing: Your telephone uses numbers ordered like in this
    picture http://www.michaelsiebert.com/img_kontakt/telephone.jpg, so
    dialing e.g. 7 triggers 3 impulses. However, where I live (Austria,
    Europe) the telephones had the numbers located like this
    http://www.fliesen-niemann.de/img/upload/800px-Telephone-modele-W48.jpg,
    so dialing e.g. 7 resulted in 7 impulses.

    It would be nice, if the telephone type could be configured in the
    menu of the game.

    Kind regards,
    Markus

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedSep 25, '07 at 2:15a
activeSep 25, '07 at 11:40a
websitepython.org

2 users in discussion

Greg Ewing: 1 post Markus Gritsch: 1 post