I am looking to start a meetup in or near Charlotte. I already have a
couple people interested, and I see some folks subscribing to new
python groups on meetup. If I can find a few more people, it could be
worth it.

Is anyone in the area and interested in a group? Anyone who might want
to do a talk, about anything interesting? Does anyone have suggestions
of a good place in Charlotte to meet, maybe at a cafe with enough
room? I'm from up in the Kannapolis/Concord area myself, so I'm not
familiar with many places in the city proper, but I see a few
possibilities at Google Maps.

http://ironfroggy-code.blogspot.com/

Search Discussions

  • Wildemar Wildenburger at Jul 18, 2007 at 1:36 pm

    Calvin Spealman wrote:
    I am looking to start a meetup in or near Charlotte. I already have a
    couple people interested, and I see some folks subscribing to new
    python groups on meetup. If I can find a few more people, it could be
    worth it.

    Is anyone in the area and interested in a group? Anyone who might want
    to do a talk, about anything interesting? Does anyone have suggestions
    of a good place in Charlotte to meet, maybe at a cafe with enough
    room? I'm from up in the Kannapolis/Concord area myself, so I'm not
    familiar with many places in the city proper, but I see a few
    possibilities at Google Maps.
    Hey, can you get a little less specific, please? I can just about make
    out what place you're talking about. This one
    <http://www.de.map24.com/search?s=Charlotte&d=Kannapolis%2FConcord&m=1>,
    right?

    /W (your personal know-nothing nitpicker)
  • Calvin Spealman at Jul 19, 2007 at 4:22 am
    Holy crap, did I forget to mention the state and country? I could be a
    moron, at times.

    This would be Charlotte, North Carolina, the United States of America.