I've spent some time playing with both, and while wxPython is nice,
Tkinter just seems to fit my head better, and with appropriate selection
of widgets and interface design, seems to yield up perfectly usable GUI's.

Can anyone else who finds Tkinter better for them than wxPython (or the
other toolkits) explain why it works for them?

--
Kevin Walzer
Code by Kevin

Search Discussions

  • James Matthews at Jul 9, 2007 at 9:30 pm
    Sorry i am a wxpython person! TKinter wouldn't work for me so i moved to
    wxPython. However try pyQT or pyGTK both seem to be good toolkits and have
    large user bases