Currently Iam integrating GUI Framework in Python.
As per design design,I need to use tab buttons to launch different HTML
pages in same frame(without launching seperate window ). I have already
tried with webbrowser class & WxPython GUI kit. Iam unable to get the
expected result.

I am wanted to be clear..!whether python supports my design or i need to go
for some other option

I need somebody to help me.

thanks