After a 3-year break from working with it, I've just released version 0.1.0
(the first formally packaged release) of YahooQuote. As the name implies,
it's a stockmarket prices fetcher.
- easily fetch stock price quotes and histories
- fetch bulk histories across one or more of the major stockmarket
- fast efficient automatic caching via a MetaKit database
- pleasant object-oriented interface
- thorough epydoc-generated API doco
- simple examples
This supersedes the unpackaged YahooQuote module of 2004, and brings
YahooQuote up to date with the present Yahoo Finance web interface.