I am a newbie to mac and python.

Is there an easy way to play wav or mp3 sound file ? I used to use
winsound module before switching to mac, but that only works for windows.

Thanks

Tooru

P.S. I am using Mac OSX 10.4.8 and Python 2.5

Search Discussions

  • Diez B. Roggisch at May 1, 2007 at 8:15 am

    tooru honda schrieb:
    Hi,

    I am a newbie to mac and python.

    Is there an easy way to play wav or mp3 sound file ? I used to use
    winsound module before switching to mac, but that only works for windows.
    pygame might help.

    Diez
  • Kaens at May 1, 2007 at 9:01 am
    Is there really no cross-platform audio capability in the standard library?