From Andy Tue Apr 24 10:35:20 2007
From: Andy (Andy)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 18:35:20 +1000
Subject: *** Watch BOMBSHELL video of Senator John Kerry admitting 911 was
in INSIDE JOB ???
On 23 Apr 2007 21:12:45 -0700, lemnitzer at india.com wrote:

http://www.911blogger.com/node/8053

Senator John Kerry was questioned concerning 9/11 during an appearance
at Book People in Austin, Texas. Members of Austin 9/11 Truth Now
asked Kerry about the officially unexplained collapse of WTC Building
7."

Kerry responded:

"I do know that that wall, I remember, was in danger and I think
they made the decision based on the danger that it had in destroying
other things-- that they did it in a controlled fashion."

http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/220407_kerry_wtc7.html

Thanks to the dozen or so people who submitted this as a blog entry :)

"Mr. Kerry?!?"

"Just a follow-up or two...

WHAT THE HELL|?| Are you saying that building was wired that day? Or
well in advance? 'Splain, please.

Does your fellow Bonesman George Walker Bush appreciate you letting
the cat out of the bag on this? Is that your cell phone I hear
ringing?

Why is your wife squirming like that? Stop it, Theresa! Stop it!"
This is much more funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCkYfYa8ePI&mode=related&search=

grouppython-list @
categoriespython