Hi all,
I'm proud to announce the first beta release of pyftpdlib available at
the following urls:

home: http://billiejoex.altervista.org/pyftpdlib.html
google code: http://code.google.com/p/pyftpdlib/

About
=====

pyftpdlib is an high-level FTP server library based on asyncore/
asychat frameworks.
pyftpdlib is actually the most complete RFC959 FTP server
implementation available for Python language.

Requirements
==========

Python 2.2 or higher

Bug reports / Contacts
================

billiejoex -_[@]_- gmail (dot) com

Search Discussions

  • Billiejoex at Mar 5, 2007 at 1:48 pm
    Hi all,
    I'm proud to announce the first beta release of pyftpdlib available at
    the following urls:

    home: http://billiejoex.altervista.org/pyftpdlib.html
    google code: http://code.google.com/p/pyftpdlib/

    About
    =====

    pyftpdlib is an high-level FTP server library based on asyncore/
    asychat frameworks.
    pyftpdlib is actually the most complete RFC959 FTP server
    implementation available for Python language.

    Requirements
    ==========

    Python 2.2 or higher

    Bug reports / Contacts
    ================

    billiejoex -_[AT]_- gmail (dot) com
  • Billiejoex at Mar 5, 2007 at 1:48 pm
    Hi all,
    I'm proud to announce the first beta release of pyftpdlib available at
    the following urls:

    home: http://billiejoex.altervista.org/pyftpdlib.html
    google code: http://code.google.com/p/pyftpdlib/

    About
    =====

    pyftpdlib is an high-level FTP server library based on asyncore/
    asychat frameworks.
    pyftpdlib is actually the most complete RFC959 FTP server
    implementation available for Python programming language.

    Requirements
    ==========

    Python 2.2 or higher

    Bug reports / Contacts

    billiejoex -_[AT]_- gmail (dot) com
  • Duncan Booth at Mar 5, 2007 at 2:13 pm

    "billiejoex" wrote:

    Hi all,
    I'm proud to announce the first beta release of pyftpdlib available at
    the following urls:
    Announcing it once will do. Three times with minor edits is a bit much.
  • Billiejoex at Mar 5, 2007 at 2:21 pm