I have installed "TurboGears" and I would install 'pysqlite' also. I am
a user on a Linux machine. If I try to install the 'pysqlite' with
'easy_install' tool I get the next error message. The error message is
longer than what I send here.

% easy_install pysqlite
Searching for pysqlite
Reading http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/pysqlite/
Reading http://pysqlite.org/
Reading http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/pysqlite/2.3.3
Best match: pysqlite 2.3.3
Downloading
http://initd.org/pub/software/pysqlite/releases/2.3/2.3.3/pysqlite-2
.3.3.tar.gz
Processing pysqlite-2.3.3.tar.gz
Running pysqlite-2.3.3/setup.py -q bdist_egg --dist-dir
/tmp/easy_install-71B-Y0
/pysqlite-2.3.3/egg-dist-tmp-Wj2VRc
warning: no files found matching 'doc/*.html'
In file included from src/module.c:24:
src/connection.h:33:21: sqlite3.h: No such file or directory
In file included from src/module.c:24:
src/connection.h:38: error: parse error before "sqlite3"

Could somebody tell me what I have to do to install 'pysqlite'?

With regards,
Nader

Search Discussions

  • Paul Boddie at Feb 27, 2007 at 11:44 am