I just released pycallgraph 0.3.0. There are many examples on the web
site and linked from the web site including a 16188 x 4187 sized call
graph!
http://pycallgraph.slowchop.com/

The changes are:
* Renamed make_graph to make_dot_graph to allow different output types
in the future
* Callback filter patch by Alec Thomas -- allows more flexibility when
filtering calls, including wildcards
* Added filter example
* Added docstrings

The documentation is slowly coming along with epydoc generated
documentation from the docstrings. More will come soon.

Also on the horizon are different types of formats like ASCII and HTML
output.

Have fun.

Gerald

Search Discussions

  • Beej at Feb 15, 2007 at 2:04 am

    I just released pycallgraph 0.3.0. There are many examples on the web
    site and linked from the web site including a 16188 x 4187 sized call
    graph!
    That's pretty cool, all right.

    -Beej

grouppython-list @