I was able to download the 2.5 tutorial, but think I may need the 2.4
tutorial (Guido van Rossum) if it exists. Anyone know where to find it?

Obz Site: 39? 15' 7" N, 121? 2' 32" W, 2700 feet

"Humans aren't the first species to alter the atmosphere; that
distinction belongs to early bacteria, which some two billion
years ago, invented photosynthesis.
-- Field Notes from a Catastrophe, Kolbert

--
Web Page: <home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews>

Search Discussions

  • Gabriel Genellina at Feb 10, 2007 at 11:28 pm
    En Sat, 10 Feb 2007 16:45:08 -0300, W. Watson <wolf_tracks at invalid.com>
    escribi?:
    I was able to download the 2.5 tutorial, but think I may need the 2.4
    tutorial (Guido van Rossum) if it exists. Anyone know where to find it?
    Go to http://docs.python.org/ and follow the link "Locate previous
    versions"

    --
    Gabriel Genellina
  • W. Watson at Feb 11, 2007 at 12:20 am

    Gabriel Genellina wrote:
    En Sat, 10 Feb 2007 16:45:08 -0300, W. Watson <wolf_tracks at invalid.com>
    escribi?:
    I was able to download the 2.5 tutorial, but think I may need the 2.4
    tutorial (Guido van Rossum) if it exists. Anyone know where to find it?
    Go to http://docs.python.org/ and follow the link "Locate previous
    versions"

    --Gabriel Genellina
    Thanks. Found the 2.4 Python Tutorial web page by Guido van Rossum, but
    would like the pdf.

    Obz Site: 39? 15' 7" N, 121? 2' 32" W, 2700 feet

    "Humans aren't the first species to alter the atmosphere; that
    distinction belongs to early bacteria, which some two billion
    years ago, invented photosynthesis.
    -- Field Notes from a Catastrophe, Kolbert

    --
    Web Page: <home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews>
  • Gabriel Genellina at Feb 11, 2007 at 1:55 am
    En Sat, 10 Feb 2007 21:20:43 -0300, W. Watson <wolf_tracks at invalid.com>
    escribi?:
    Gabriel Genellina wrote:
    En Sat, 10 Feb 2007 16:45:08 -0300, W. Watson <wolf_tracks at invalid.com>
    escribi?:
    I was able to download the 2.5 tutorial, but think I may need the 2.4
    tutorial (Guido van Rossum) if it exists. Anyone know where to find it?
    Go to http://docs.python.org/ and follow the link "Locate previous
    versions"
    Thanks. Found the 2.4 Python Tutorial web page by Guido van Rossum, but
    would like the pdf.
    Go to http://docs.python.org/
    Click on "Locate previous versions"
    Click on "Python 2.4.4" (latest release on the 2.4 series)
    Click on "Download all these documents"
    Choose your format (PDF), page size (PDF A4 or PDF Letter), and your
    favorite compression format (Zip or bzip2) and download it.
    You get the whole documentation in the chosen format, not only the
    tutorial.
    On that same page, it says: "These documents are not available for
    download individually."

    --
    Gabriel Genellina
  • W. Watson at Feb 11, 2007 at 2:43 am

    Gabriel Genellina wrote:
[...]

    Thanks again. I may get the hang of this eventually. It looks like a pattern
    is developing. :-)

    Obz Site: 39? 15' 7" N, 121? 2' 32" W, 2700 feet

    "Humans aren't the first species to alter the atmosphere; that
    distinction belongs to early bacteria, which some two billion
    years ago, invented photosynthesis.
    -- Field Notes from a Catastrophe, Kolbert

    --
    Web Page: <home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews>

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedFeb 10, '07 at 7:45p
activeFeb 11, '07 at 2:43a
websitepython.org

2 users in discussion

W. Watson: 3 posts Gabriel Genellina: 2 posts