Hi guys.....Is there any software written using python for
electronics.....i mean any simulation software or something??

From http Tue Feb 6 19:42:53 2007
From: http (Paul Rubin)
Date: 06 Feb 2007 10:42:53 -0800
Subject: Help with multiple key sort

ian.brady1 at gmail.com writes:
It moves right while keeping sorted order to the left. This is the
new stable sort in 2.5.
['1 one 2', '1 one 1', '1 two 1', '1 one 0', '1 xx 0']
sorted(b,key=lambda x: x.split())
['1 one 0', '1 one 1', '1 one 2', '1 two 1', '1 xx 0']

Search Discussions

  • Bill Scherer at Feb 6, 2007 at 8:00 pm

    lee wrote:
    Hi guys.....Is there any software written using python for
    electronics.....i mean any simulation software or something??
    Here's 'something': http://home.tiscali.be/be052320/Unum.html

    I find it useful for basic electronics math (Ohm's law, filters, etc).
    It keeps track of the units for you and does the right thing when you
    divide and multiply.

    You might find this recipie useful in combination with Unum:
    http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/Python/Recipe/499350

    I'm not aware of anything else in the Python world that fits your query.
    Wish I was...

    HTH,

    Bill
  • Richard Charts at Feb 6, 2007 at 8:51 pm