Since redhat packages python2.3 with their distro (RHEL 4..) I was looking
for a module reference for that version. Looking at python.org I only see
current documentation.

any pointers to a 2.3 module ref?
--
David Bear
-- let me buy your intellectual property, I want to own your thoughts --

Search Discussions

  • Martin v. Löwis at Jan 29, 2007 at 9:13 pm

    David Bear schrieb:
    Since redhat packages python2.3 with their distro (RHEL 4..) I was looking
    for a module reference for that version. Looking at python.org I only see
    current documentation.

    any pointers to a 2.3 module ref?
    http://www.python.org/doc/2.3/
    http://www.python.org/doc/2.3/lib/lib.html

    Regards,
    Martin
  • Robert Kern at Jan 29, 2007 at 9:13 pm

    David Bear wrote:
    Since redhat packages python2.3 with their distro (RHEL 4..) I was looking
    for a module reference for that version. Looking at python.org I only see
    current documentation.

    any pointers to a 2.3 module ref?
    http://docs.python.org/

    Click on "Locate previous versions."

    http://www.python.org/doc/versions/

    Click on "2.3.5" (or whichever microrelease your desire).

    http://www.python.org/doc/2.3.5/

    --
    Robert Kern

    an underlying truth."
    -- Umberto Eco
  • Szabolcs Nagy at Jan 29, 2007 at 11:21 pm
    any pointers to a 2.3 module ref?
    also look at:
    http://rgruet.free.fr/PQR2.3.html#OtherModules

    when coding for different python versions i can reccommend this quick
    ref:
    http://rgruet.free.fr/

    (every language feature is colorcoded according to the version when it
    was included)

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedJan 29, '07 at 8:31p