Hi Gurus,

I want to build a Python web app but im not sure which one to go for. I
prefer something like asp.Net , which would allow me to fully seperate
the presentation layer from the logic. Please advise?

thanks,

"Shortash'

Search Discussions

  • Diez B. Roggisch at Jan 17, 2007 at 3:48 pm

    Shortash wrote:

    Python Web Frameworks
    weak google skills you have, young friend.

    http://wiki.python.org/moin/WebFrameworks

    Diez
  • Andrey Khavryuchenko at Jan 17, 2007 at 4:00 pm
    Shortash,

    Django? http://www.djangoproject.com

    --
    Andrey V Khavryuchenko
    Software Development Company http://www.kds.com.ua/

    Shortash a ?crit :
    Hi Gurus,

    I want to build a Python web app but im not sure which one to go for. I
    prefer something like asp.Net , which would allow me to fully seperate
    the presentation layer from the logic. Please advise?
    Django, Turbogears, Pylons(HQ), web.py, etc, etc, etc...

    Welcome to Python, the language with more web frameworks than keywords !-)
  • Ximo Nadal at Jan 18, 2007 at 7:53 pm

    Shortash wrote:
    Hi Gurus,

    I want to build a Python web app but im not sure which one to go for. I
    prefer something like asp.Net , which would allow me to fully seperate
    the presentation layer from the logic. Please advise?

    thanks,

    "Shortash'
    Hi,

    Look at <http://wiki.python.org/moin/WebFrameworks> there are same of them.

    Now I'm studing karrigell, it's very interesting.

    bye,

    --
    Ximo Nadal <ximolistas at yahoo.es>