I need to unsubscribe from this list. I've mailed
users-unsubscribe at python.org but that did not unsubscribe me. I've
also gone to the list homepage and entered my user information, but
that just sent me a message that someone had tried to resubscribe this
username. What must one do to unsubscribe from python-list?

Thanks.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/internet.html
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/356/moore_mandy.php

Search Discussions

  • Robert Kern at Jan 2, 2007 at 4:10 pm

    Dotan Cohen wrote:
    I need to unsubscribe from this list. I've mailed
    users-unsubscribe at python.org but that did not unsubscribe me. I've
    also gone to the list homepage and entered my user information, but
    that just sent me a message that someone had tried to resubscribe this
    username. What must one do to unsubscribe from python-list?
    Go here:

    Go to the bottom of the page. Next to the button "Unsubscribe or edit options",
    enter your email address. Click the button. On the next page, click
    "Unsubscribe". Follow the instructions in the email that is sent to you.

    --
    Robert Kern

    an underlying truth."
    -- Umberto Eco
  • Dotan Cohen at Jan 2, 2007 at 8:25 pm

    I need to unsubscribe from this list. I've mailed
    users-unsubscribe at python.org but that did not unsubscribe me. I've
    also gone to the list homepage and entered my user information, but
    that just sent me a message that someone had tried to resubscribe this
    username. What must one do to unsubscribe from python-list?
    Go here:

    Go to the bottom of the page. Next to the button "Unsubscribe or edit options",
    enter your email address. Click the button. On the next page, click
    "Unsubscribe". Follow the instructions in the email that is sent to you.
    Thanks. I read that page, got as far as this:
    (The subscribers list is only available to the list administrator.)
    and decided that there was no futher interest on the page for me. Thanks.

    Dotan Cohen

    http://what-is-what.com/what_is/xss.html
    http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/95/bush.html
  • Fredrik Lundh at Jan 3, 2007 at 3:20 pm

    Dotan Cohen wrote:

    Go to the bottom of the page. Next to the button "Unsubscribe or edit options",
    enter your email address. Click the button. On the next page, click
    "Unsubscribe". Follow the instructions in the email that is sent to you.
    Thanks. I read that page, got as far as this:

    (The subscribers list is only available to the list administrator.)

    and decided that there was no futher interest on the page for me.
    if you're unable to follow written instructions, how on earth did you manage
    to subscribe to this list ?

    </F>
  • Dotan Cohen at Jan 3, 2007 at 4:21 pm