"Christian Wyglendowski" <christian at dowski.com> writes:

I'm happy to announce the first release candidate for CherryPy 3.0.
Congratulations, I'm glad to see an announcement for CherryPy.

Please, in future, don't send HTML message bodies to public forums;
plain text is far better for such a wide audience.

--
\ "When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to |
`\ ask is if they ever press charges." -- Jack Handey |

Search Discussions

  • Christian at Nov 29, 2006 at 1:37 pm

    Ben Finney wrote:
    Congratulations, I'm glad to see an announcement for CherryPy.

    Please, in future, don't send HTML message bodies to public forums;
    plain text is far better for such a wide audience.
    My apologies. I wrongly assumed that anyone using an email client that
    only supported plain text would simply use the plain text part of the
    email. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

    Christian
    http://www.dowski.com
  • James Cunningham at Nov 29, 2006 at 1:46 pm

    Ben Finney wrote:
    Congratulations, I'm glad to see an announcement for CherryPy.

    Please, in future, don't send HTML message bodies to public forums;
    plain text is far better for such a wide audience.
    My apologies. I wrongly assumed that anyone using an email client that
    only supported plain text would simply use the plain text part of the
    email. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

    Christian
    http://www.dowski.com
    Some people are reading this on comp.lang.python.

    Best,
    James

grouppython-list @
categoriespython