It's been a while since we've had the chance to take a breath and
compile a release, but it's here! Dabo 0.7 is now official, and it is
available for download on our download page: http://dabodev.com/download

If you're not familiar with Dabo, it is the leading framework for
building desktop applications in Python. You can get more information
about Dabo on our website: http://dabodev.com

There have been a bunch of changes and bugfixes; instead of
including them here, you can see them at: http://svn.dabodev.com/dabo/
tags/dabo-0.7/ChangeLog

We hope to have the 0.7 releases of the demo programs as well as the
visual tools available in the next few days. Stay tuned for those
announcements.

One important thing to note: Dabo works with wxPython 2.6, but
several of the changes in the wxPython 2.7 and 2.8 products break our
code. We will be focusing on making Dabo work with these later
wxPython versions in the coming weeks, but for now, you need to stick
with 2.6.

-- Ed Leafe
-- http://leafe.com
-- http://dabodev.com