Hello,
Where I can find this files(modules):

fcntl,FCNTL,tty,termios, TERMIOS

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Search Discussions

  • Martin v. Löwis at Oct 15, 2006 at 2:45 pm

    vedran_dekovic at yahoo.com schrieb:
    Where I can find this files(modules):

    fcntl,FCNTL,tty,termios, TERMIOS
    They are included in the standard installation of Python.
    Notice that some of them work only on Unix.
    Also notice that FCNTL no longer exist; I'm not sure
    whether TERMIOS ever existed.

    Regards,
    Martin
  • Lawrence Oluyede at Oct 15, 2006 at 2:56 pm

    wrote:
    Where I can find this files(modules):

    fcntl,FCNTL,tty,termios, TERMIOS
    import fcntl