Please don't post HTML message bodies to a public mailing list. This
release announcement contained nothing that requires anything but
plain text, and HTML simply makes the document needlessly more complex
to render.

Search Discussions

  • Ben Finney at Sep 29, 2006 at 12:12 am

    Ben Finney <bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au> writes:

    Please don't post HTML message bodies to a public mailing list.
    My apologies; this was sent as a reply direct to the sender of the
    release announcement. I've no idea how it ended up here.

    --
    \ "The WWW is exciting because Microsoft doesn't own it, and |
    `\ therefore, there's a tremendous amount of innovation |

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedSep 28, '06 at 10:44p
activeSep 29, '06 at 12:12a