Hello Everyone

I'm just writing to inform the newsgroup or anyone who is interested. I
have some what of a working copy of scapy, ported to Windows, based on
the notes provided on the scapy mailing list

for reference
http://www.secdev.org/projects/scapy/

(scapy windows) for python version 24
http://www.techshinobi.de/software/scapyandpack.zip

(scapy windows) for python version 23
http://www.techshinobi.de/software/pyscapy23.zip

however my testing and skill with this application is limited. Ive been
trying to get this src code to work with it: >>>
www.techshinobi.de/software/IPFreelysrc.zip

and it has been successful

Please note I am not really a good programmer I have a small - medium
knowledge of programming (compared to some of you guys)

If anyone is interested in assisting with a full working version of
scapy on windows, I believe it would be very beneficial to the growth of
the scapy project

Thank You in Advance

Cheers

Andrew :)