Im build a cross platform application develop with Python and wxPython
and I ask for your opinions about if is a good choice use sizers for my
frames design? or not?

Other techniques?

Thanks in advance!

Mi configuracion/My config:

Ubuntu Dapper 6.06
Linux Kernel 2.6.15.23.386
Python 2.4.3
wxPython 2.6.1.2Pre

--
Saludos / Best regards

Mario Lacunza V?squez
Desarrollador de Software - Webmaster
Desarrollador 2 Estrellas VS2005

Website : http://mlacunzav.cogia.net
Email : mlacunza[AT]gmail[DOT]com
Email : mario_lacunza[AT]yahoo[DOT]es
Blog : http://mlacunza.blogspot.com
Lima - Peru

Search Discussions

  • Mario Lacunza at Jun 9, 2006 at 3:23 pm
    Hi,

    Im build a cross platform application develop with Python and wxPython
    and I ask for your opinions about if is a good choice use sizers for my
    frames design? or not?

    Other techniques?

    Thanks in advance!

    Mi configuracion/My config:

    Ubuntu Dapper 6.06
    Linux Kernel 2.6.15.23.386
    Python 2.4.3
    wxPython 2.6.1.2Pre

    --
    Saludos / Best regards

    Mario Lacunza V?squez
    Desarrollador de Software - Webmaster
    Desarrollador 2 Estrellas VS2005

    Website : http://mlacunzav.cogia.net
    Email : mlacunza[AT]gmail[DOT]com
    Email : mario_lacunza[AT]yahoo[DOT]es
    Blog : http://mlacunza.blogspot.com
    Lima - Peru
  • Grant Edwards at Jun 9, 2006 at 4:34 pm