I want build a python source to .exe file.
I use the py2exe and the script file I wrote as below:

from distutils.core import setup
import py2exe

setup(windows=["main.py"],
name='palaver',
description="palaver is a p2p software",
version='0.05',
)

it build rightly,But when I run the executable file, a problem have turn
out:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "main.py", line 20, in ?
File "gtkFE\__init__.pyc", line 18, in ?
File "gtkFE\gtkDialogs.pyc", line 17, in ?
File "gtk\__init__.pyc", line 45, in ?
File "gtk\_gtk.pyc", line 12, in ?
File "gtk\_gtk.pyc", line 10, in __load
ImportError: No module named cairo.

The cairo module have been installed in my computer.And I can run my program
from the python file.

What is wrong with this problem,Please help me,a lot of thanks!