Hi i was wondering if there already existed a simple python interpreter
widget for tkinter? Basically, i would like to be able to lauch a
python interpreter in a seperate window from my tkinter app for
debugging purposes. I would assume that this would be possible using
idlelib, but i can't figure out how. Does anyone know how to do this?

thx for any help
alex

Search Discussions

  • Ian Parker at Apr 10, 2006 at 6:51 pm
    In message <1144683527.705418.240140 at z34g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
    Alexandre Guimond <ag at mirada-solutions.com> writes
    Hi i was wondering if there already existed a simple python interpreter
    widget for tkinter? Basically, i would like to be able to lauch a
    python interpreter in a seperate window from my tkinter app for
    debugging purposes. I would assume that this would be possible using
    idlelib, but i can't figure out how. Does anyone know how to do this?

    thx for any help
    alex
    Google for "tkinter console.py" - that did the job for me

    Regards

    Ian
    --
    Ian Parker
  • Alexandre Guimond at Apr 11, 2006 at 9:17 am

    best,

    alex.

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedApr 10, '06 at 3:38p
activeApr 11, '06 at 9:17a
websitepython.org

2 users in discussion

Alexandre Guimond: 2 posts Ian Parker: 1 post