I am running a Python/Qt app I developed that runs flawlessly in Linux
on my Mac. It is unfortunate not running properly on the Mac OS X. The
window will not come into focus and is grayed out.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Michael

Search Discussions

  • Alex Martelli at Dec 14, 2005 at 5:26 am

    Michael McGarry wrote:

    Hi,

    I am running a Python/Qt app I developed that runs flawlessly in Linux
    on my Mac. It is unfortunate not running properly on the Mac OS X. The
    window will not come into focus and is grayed out.

    Does anyone have any ideas?
    Use pythonw, rather than python, to run any Python script that needs to
    have a GUI.

    Alex
  • Dan Sommers at Dec 14, 2005 at 11:10 am