i am use python2.4.2 on my gentoo linux system
i want to find some ide of python
but i am using gtk2.8,wxPython has some bug on it.i cant emerge it correctly.
i want some ide use pygtk or other lib of python gui except wxpython(wxWidgets)

thx
--
/**********************************************************
* Love in Gentoo-Linux C and Python

Search Discussions

  • Diez B. Roggisch at Nov 13, 2005 at 1:31 pm

    ?? wrote:
    i am use python2.4.2 on my gentoo linux system
    i want to find some ide of python
    but i am using gtk2.8,wxPython has some bug on it.i cant emerge it correctly.
    i want some ide use pygtk or other lib of python gui except wxpython(wxWidgets)
    Take astab at eric3. Uses Qt + PyQt

    Diez
  • D H at Nov 13, 2005 at 4:29 pm

    ?? wrote:
    i am use python2.4.2 on my gentoo linux system
    i want to find some ide of python
    but i am using gtk2.8,wxPython has some bug on it.i cant emerge it correctly.
    i want some ide use pygtk or other lib of python gui except wxpython(wxWidgets)
    Try Gazpacho or Glade for designing your user interfaces:
    http://gazpacho.sicem.biz/
    and here is an IDE called Pida: http://pida.berlios.de/

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedNov 13, '05 at 12:14p
activeNov 13, '05 at 4:29p
websitepython.org

3 users in discussion

D H: 1 post Diez B. Roggisch: 1 post 赵光: 1 post