thanks,
--
Stewart Midwinter
stewart at midwinter.ca
stewart.midwinter at gmail.com
Skype:midtoad GoogleTalk:midtoad iChatAV:midtoad
MSN:midtoad Yahoo:midtoad AIM:midtoad1
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Robert Kern at Aug 29, 2005 at 8:36 pm

    Stewart Midwinter wrote:
    I need a graphing library that I can access from within a Tkinter
    application running on Windows.
    http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net

    --
    Robert Kern
    rkern at ucsd.edu

    -- Richard Harter
  • Kenneth McDonald at Aug 31, 2005 at 2:36 am
    I haven't looked at it for a while, but when I was looking at it,
    MatPlotLib was great (though the API was still in flux). I'd assume
    it's become even better since then and I certainly hope so, because
    I'm planning on using it again soon :-).

    Ken

    I need a graphing library that I can access from within a Tkinter
    application running on Windows.
    http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net

grouppython-list @
categoriespython