Greetings:

This message is being sent to acknowledge receipt of your Internet-Draft
submission or message to internet-drafts at ietf.org.
If you submitted an Internet-Draft, then it will be posted
on the Internet-Drafts page of the IETF Web site, and an I-D Action
message will be sent to the I-D-Announce List. If you need to track the
status of your Internet-Draft submission at a later date, then please
send a note to ietf-action at ietf.org (using the suggested subject line
Status of I-D Submission: <filename>) and reference this auto-response
acknowledgement in the body.

Please note that all Internet-Drafts offered for publication
as RFCs must conform to the requirements specified in I-D Checklist
(<http://www.ietf.org/ID-Checklist.html>) or they will be returned
to the author(s) for revision. Therefore, the IETF Secretariat strongly
recommends that you address all of the issues raised in this document
before submitting a request to publish your Internet-Draft to the IESG.

The IETF Secretariat

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedJul 5, '05 at 1:16p